Shielded Doors & Honeycomb Air vents/Filters
Shielded Doors &
Command & Control
Console / System
Acoustic & Magnetic
Naval Charts &
Other Software Modules
Paras Defence is the undisputed market leader in Shielded Doors, where we produce large quantity of doors every year for various Electromagnetic Shielding applications. Shielded Door(s) becomes the most critical Point-Of-Entry (PoE) in any installation, as the door is opened multiple times & each time it is closed, it is required to offer the same Shielding Performance.
- Offer exceptional Shielding performance along with ease of operation & high durability.
- Special Engineering focus is made during Design & Manufacturing of Shielded doors as they are most critical Point-of-Entry all to its frequent usage.
- Heavy-duty cam latch strikes for two-point latching.
- Rugged construction of Door is suitable for Naval & Heavy Industry application.
- Fire classification can be offered as an optional requirement.
- Single finger strip door(finger strip door with soldered or clamped fingers)
- Offer Heavy-duty cam latch strikes for two-point latching & Clip-in-place Beryllium Copper finger stock.
Honeycomb Air vents / Filters
Paras Defence offers a very high-performance Honeycomb Airvents / Filters which offers shielding effectiveness across a wide range of frequencies hence can be used in Shielding rooms, Screen rooms, EMP Protected Rooms, Shielded Doors etc where high shielding performance is expected yet airflow is required. These are manufactured with a variety of materials like Steel & Aluminium and can be manufactured to shape as per the cut-out requirement.
- Extensive Knowledge resource.
- In house pre-compliance test facilities for RE & CE.
- Access to world-class EMI/RFI Shielding components.
- Recognised by the Industry Experts in the ﬁeld of EMI/EMC.
- Experience in manufacturing of Screen Doors, Screen Rooms, RFI Shielding Enclosure etc.