Anechoic Shielded Chambers
- Fully compliant design to meet MIL 461 requirements
- Any dimensions are possible
- Emission performance of +/-4dB or better in the 30MHz- 40GHz frequency range
- Ferrite and hybrid lining from 30MHz-40GHz measurements
- Very cost-effective solution
- Flexible modular design enables you to make easy site changes or upgrades
- A complete system approach is available to fully facilitate your laboratory
The interfaces to/from any EMI or EMP protected unit have to be carefully designed to ensure no losses and leakages are found. We offer a wide solution for this.
- EMC Line Filters with integrated power inlet.
- High-performance shielding cable entry system
- High-performance EMC cable glands
- Shielded connector hoods
- Cable grounding clamps
- Shielding accessories for cables
- EMI / RFI cable entry glands
On Site Installation of EMP Protected Areas is an equally important and skilled task as the basic product design and manufacturing. Our experienced and skilled team offers a full turnkey solution for installation and testing of the EMP Protected Areas on Site.
- Measurement on location
- Expertise in all screening/shielding disciplines.